Organically and Naturally Grown Probiotic Products
Our protocol for growing livestock relies heavily in the use of both cultured and uncultured Lactobacillus. Meat cultured by Lactobacillus and those organically grown fruits and vegetables are as equally important to our daily food dietary requirement. Studies have shown that probiotic grown livestock have better meat quality and better taste.
Probiotic bacteria favorably alter the intestinal microflora balance, inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria, promote good digestion, boost immune function, help make vitamins needed by the body, and increase resistance to infection.
Probiotics are friendly bacteria that live in your digestive tract and essentially influence every aspect of health, from neurotransmitter production to immunity to digestion. Lactobacillus acidophilus is the most commonly used probiotic or “friendly bacteria”. Lactobacillus functions as a catalyst to remove toxins.
What’s in your delivery?
- FERMENTED FRUIT JUICE (FFJ) instead of synthetic vitamins and minerals.
- FERMENTED PLANT JUICE (FPJ) as source of natural growth hormones instead of growth promotants.
- Fermented herbs and plant extracts with known healing.
- Fed with fresh greens and UNMEDICATED FEEDS (free of growth promotants and antibiotics).
Sealed in Freshness
- Our meats and fish products are blast frozen from our Triple A slaughter facilities or are frozen immediately retain freshness and nutrients in the meat.
- Vacuum packaging prevents exposure to bacteria when transported from our freezers to your home.
- Our meat and fish products are Blast Frozen to retain nutrients in the meat so you’re sure to get them fresh.
Our HEALTH ADVOCACY is to offer ORGANICALLY and NATURALLY GROWN farm products.through a combination of organic and natural farming methods to live close to natural lives.
Don’t be shy.
Get in touch with us!
Send us an email and we’ll get in touch via email, SMS or a phone call.